Saturday, April 9, 2011

weekend with Cecilia

What have I done to deserve this fabulous bunny flower ? Well..the following photos tell the story.
Micki is in NC so we got Cecilia Fri and Sat....We started with a lunch of fish bread and PB&J. You have to admit ....fish shaped bread is FUN !



Then there was some watercoloring.



We decided to grow grass in an Easter egg shape....




lots of seed....for lots of grass.


put the lid on it and you have a grass terrarium.


Then some puzzles.


now we make a gift for her mom....soil in an ice cream dish...


a sweet little pansy...


Pat it all down and you're done.


Next day...a lovely Saturday ...so off to the zoo....





She knows the zebras are my favorite...in fact she told me I have too many zebras in my house.



Then back home for a turkey dinner and time to play in the yard.





I think we will both sleep well tonight. But lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment