Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fort Meyers , Sanibel Island , and Naples Fl

On we go to Naples but first a stop in Fort Meyers to see old friends Carol and Tom.

We had a lovely lunch then went to see Sanibel Island.


We had a nice visit to the Naples Art Museum. I have to admit I love this sculpture in front. Its called "Smoking Woman ".


Jim found several friends...I loved them all...artist Philip Jackson.




Then back to the hotel pool...swimming under palm trees...I love it !

These 2 frogs squirt warm water into the pool.


At Naples beach we took out our chairs, relaxed and ate lunch. I love these umbrellas.


Oh yes, wild time in Naples at the Saint Patrick's Day Celebration.

Beautiful flowers everywhere...Bird of Paradise on a downtown Naples street.


Great buildings and homes.














No comments:

Post a Comment