Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring visit to NC

 Two days at Carolina beach .....bridal show set up here ....

 First day was cold

 The girls don't care as long as they can play in the sand.


 The second day was warm , no wind...perfect beach day.

 Working on a word search.

 Kay shows me all her remote control cars, robots etc...FUN !


 Jamie plays lovely piano selections.  Including my favorite "Ode to Joy "
 With "Heart and Soul"...I just had to sing along.

 Two silly ballerinas.....
 Two lovely ballerinas....off to practice for Sleeping Beauty ballet.

 Always time for dancing

 Two new knitters ! They did great.


 Making birthday cards for mom


 Then our special day...the girls took me to high tea at the Washington Duke hotel for my birthday gift.....Here Karen and I  take photos through the three tiered serving tray of goodies.


 The girls use their best behavior at the posh tea.


Final photo before returning to Buffalo...Karen opens her birthday gifts.  Great visit !

No comments:

Post a Comment